About our Bloggers
Joined on: January 6th, 2014
Jeanne Giardino-Zanegood, FLVS Parenting Skills instructor, has a true passion for all things literacy. She enjoys the collaborative process in promoting reading in all aspects of virtual education. Having held a variety of positions with FLVS since 2006, she brings a global perspective to her current position. After 20 years in the field of education, she maintains a wealth of literacy knowledge and enthusiasm for student success.
Recent Posts by Jeanne Giardino-Zanegood
- It’s That Time of Year!
- Celebrate Literacy Week 2017
- Meet the Team Blog Series
- Meet our College Recruiting and Diversity Staffing Specialist
- Meet an FLVS Academic Integrity Manager
- Meet an FLVS Curriculum Specialist
- Meet the FLVS Full Time Director of Instruction
- Meet the FLVS Elementary Principal
- Meet an FLVS Instructional Leader
- Meet an FLVS School Counselor