About our Bloggers
Joined on: June 7th, 2018
Anne Flenner, School Counselor, has worked to meet the academic, social, personal, and professional needs of FLVS students since 2011. Previously a school counselor in Alachua County, she has received several awards and serves on multiple state counseling boards and committees. She has a Master's degree in Counselor Education from UF. Anne loves working with student athletes, supporting college and career readiness, and focusing on student mental health and wellness.
Recent Posts by Anne Flenner
- It’s a Marathon Not a Sprint: Counselor Tips to Finish the Semester Strong!
- What Elementary Parents Can Do Now to Prepare for Middle School with Florida Virtual School
- Which Online Learning Option is Right for You?
- College Admissions: Coping in the Era of COVID
- Developing Independence as an Online Learner
- 6 Strategies to Succeed as an Online Student
- The Importance of Online School Attendance
- The 411 on the 4.0
- 8 Simple Rules for Homeschooling
- 10 Ways FLVS Benefits Homeschool Families