About our Bloggers
Joined on: January 9th, 2013
Amy LaGrasta, School Counseling Manager, helps students make informed decisions about courses, career and college options, and the study habits needed for online success. Prior to joining FLVS, she served as the guidance director at Estero High School in Lee County, FL where she was honored with the Teacher of Distinction award.
Recent Posts by Amy LaGrasta
- November is National Scholarship Month
- National Bullying Prevention Awareness Month
- Red Ribbon Week 2015
- Preparing for College: Start Early, Be Consistent, Finish Strong
- Got Balance?
- Don’t Procrastinate, Motivate!
- Social Media Use Could Come With A Price!
- 10 Tried and True Test Taking Tips
- Happiness Starts with YOU!
- Battling the Holiday Blues