Spanish Lip-Sync Challenge
The FLVS Spanish Club, Spanish Nuts at Play (SNAP) is sponsoring a creative virtual contest for students to practice their Spanish vocabulary skills.
All you have to do is post a video of yourself lip-syncing a song in Spanish that’s 30 seconds or less on social media! Your video might be chosen to be featured by Florida Virtual School or the SNAP club.
You don’t have to be a SNAP member (or even a student!) to participate and join the fun.
Anyone can participate by following these five simple steps:
1. Learn the words to a fun song with Spanish lyrics (make sure they are appropriate!)
2. Record your awesome Spanish Lip Sync video clip (30 seconds or less)
3. Post your Spanish lip-sync video on social media (Instagram, Vine/Twitter, or a YouTube link on our Facebook page)
4. Tag us on Twitter/Vine @FLVS, on Instagram @floridavirtualschool, or on our Facebook page. Include these hashtags: #flvsspanish #flvs #lipsyncbattle
5. RSVP to our event on Facebook to find and share your favorites!
Submissions due are due by May 5th, 2015 – El Cinco de Mayo!