FLVS Flex Elementary Enrollment Now Open
August is just around the corner and that means it’s time to begin planning to go back to school!
Last month, Governor Rick Scott signed a bill which included language to remove eligibility requirements for certain elementary students wishing to enroll in FLVS. This means that ALL Kindergarten-12th grade students in Florida are now able to enroll in FLVS – including our Flex Elementary classes!
FLVS Flex Elementary is an innovative program free to all Florida students in Kindergarten-5th grade, and enrollment is underway.
The program follows a semester-based schedule with flexible enrollment options available during the school year, allowing students to complete assignments following a suggested weekly pace with parent guidance.
Scheduling can be adjusted to accommodate each student’s needs and enrollment date. Students meet with classmates and their teacher twice a week for online live video lessons or “Class Time,” giving them an opportunity to interact in real time.
This flexible option may benefit your family by allowing young students to:
- Create or complement a homeschool curriculum
- Engage in interactive activities and lessons through comprehensive online offerings including Language Arts, Social Studies, Math, Science, Technology, and special area electives
- Learn from dedicated, certified teachers who provide 1:1 support
- Build close teacher and classmate relationships through group activities
- Work independently on enrichment activities with parental support
Want to learn more? There are two more Information Sessions!
Have a student entering Kindergarten? Join us for Kindergarten Round Up!
“Meet the Teacher” Sessions
- August 10 at 9 a.m. (Kindergarten-2nd grade)
- August 10 at 10:30 a.m. (3rd-5th Grade)
Once registered, join our FLVS Flex Elementary Facebook group to connect with other families and RSVP for upcoming events!
School starts August 14
Ready to sign up? Learn more about FLVS Flex Elementary and register for courses today! Get started here or call (800) 374-1430 for more information.